The Bigjigs Rail Heritage Collection offers a delightful range of replicas from the golden age of rail. The packaging includes information about the evolution and working life of the engine, upon which the replica is based. Originally built in 1923 and famous the world over, The Flying Scotsman is a legend brought back to life by Bigjigs. This licensed product includes a track with a viaduct and two junctions. A ticket office, cars, trees, workmen and village folk help to complete the country landscape. The Flying Scotsman is a classic train set that will never go out of fashion. Consists of 40 play pieces. Additional accessories are available to expand this set. Most other major wooden railway brands are compatible with Bigjigs Rail. Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials. Conforms to current European safety standards.
The Bigjigs Rail range is one of the most complete wooden railway systems available. A comprehensive range of wooden railway products (including train track, train sets, trains, train tables and more) make Bigjigs Rail the perfect choice when starting or extending a wooden railway network.
- The legend that is the Flying Scotsman is brought back into service by Bigjigs.
- The classic locomotive can travel over a viaduct and through two junctions.
- Forty play pieces include a ticket office, houses, trees, cars, workmen and village folk.
- A range of Bigjigs accessories can build the playset further.
- Made from quality responsibly sourced materials, Bigjigs Toys conform to current EU safety standards